worldjobsvacant.com is an online jobs board. Here you can find work opportunities in worldwide by searching through thousands of vacancy listings or browsing job offers classified by industry. We are not an employment agency we merely offer worldwide employers or workers an opportunity to post a free vacancy listing on our website and allow job seekers , job attendant or workers to effectively find the posted job offer and apply for that position.
COUNTRY LOCATION: CANADA
Looking for an amazing place to work and play in the Canadian Rockies? Come join our family! Emerald Lake Lodge in Field, British Columbia is looking for a Bell Person. Subsidised staff accommodations, meal plan, career growth opportunities and lots of other perks such as staff events and activities, lodge and restaurant discounts and more.
Positions available from May to October 2018 with possibility of renewal.
Position: Bell Person
Reports to: Front Office Manager
Hours: A Variety of Shifts
Primary Function: This role is responsible for ensuring all guests are well taken care re: arrival and departure needs. Provide efficient and excellent customer service.
- Transport guests and luggage by shuttle bus to and from the main lodge.
- Check the bags
- Provide guests with information about service facilities and local attractions.
- Deliver special requests to guestrooms (i.e. wood, room service, wine, etc.)
- Assist the conference team with set up and tear down of functions
- Respond quickly to fire alarms anyplace on property and give status updates to the Front Desk as required
- Must be fully trained in emergency procedures as they relate to the Lodge
- Keep the vehicles and the bell hut clean daily
- Communicate as required with other departments in a friendly and professional manner
- Monitor driving habits and adhere to safety rules and road regulations
- Provide snow clearing in the winter – front walkways, luggage racks, and turnaround, Cilantro, the Dock, bridge walkway, fire pit, view point and bell hut entrance as required
- Follow all Lodge policies and procedures, uniform and grooming policies
- Ensure safety regulations are followed
- Ensure supplies are on hand for the Bell team
- May be assigned other duties as required by the Front Office Manager.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record; must be willing to obtain a class 4 driver’s license
- Customer service experience required
- Organized and people focused
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills required
Exciting Careers starts here. Company provides excellent features with many other benefits
- FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION : PROVIDED BY COMPANY
- TRANSPORTATION : PROVIDED BY COMPANY
- OVERTIMES : DEPEND ON WORK LOAD
- LAUNDRY FACILITY : WILL BE PROVIDED FREE LAUNDRY
- MEDICAL INSURANCE : COVERED BY HEALTH INSURANCE AND PROVIDED BY COMPANY
Note : For Applying the job please go through the job that suits you from the web page and read the instruction carefully, provide us your curriculum vitae that we’ll inform you soon. Thank you for concerning us. You can apply for the above position by clicking here or view more jobs.
Disclaimer : All the job information is provided by the respective employers, we are not responsible for the accuracy of the information like salary, job requirements and description. Under no circumstances will worldjobsvacant.com be responsible for any direct or indirect loss resulting from the use of our website and services