worldjobsvacant.com is an online jobs board. Here you can find work opportunities in worldwide by searching through thousands of vacancy listings or browsing job offers classified by industry. We are not an employment agency we merely offer worldwide employers or workers an opportunity to post a free vacancy listing on our website and allow job seekers or workers to effectively find the posted job offer and apply for that position.
Available positions are as follows:
JOB POSITION FOR BISCUIT MAKER
COUNTRY LOCATION: USA
Falcon Holdings Management LLC
– Del City, OK 73115
To supply the service area with a fresh and adequate supply of biscuits, while adhering to and complying with the procedures found in the Lunch/Dinner section, behind the bread table of the Product Procedures and Systems Manual and the Biscuits and Sides Module of the Al/ Star Training Program. Accomplish task in a timely, clean, and orderly manner
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Set up biscuit prep station, ensuring that all necessary product and small wares are present
- Ensure that the Honey Butter Topping is removed from the cooler at least 30 minutes prior to use and that the Biscuit Brush-On is placed in a plastic pan and placed at the biscuit prep station
- Check all equipment in the baking area and immediately report any malfunction of equipment to the Manager in Charge of the Shift
- Prepare and refrigerate appropriate number of biscuits based on projected needs provided by the Manager in Charge of the Shift while adhering to proper procedures, outlined in the Product Procedures and Systems Manual, when preparing biscuits
- Complete a product quality slip with proper hold time and route uncooked biscuits using the first in, first out (FIFO) method of rotation
- Adhere to proper procedures when baking biscuits as outlined in the Product Procedures and Systems Manual and the All-Star Training Program
- Maintain a clean work area by practicing a “Clean-as you go” policy while following ell of the guidelines/ procedures of sanitation and safety
- Verify that all necessary products and supplies are stocked and available at the baking area.
- Assists the Manager in Charge of the Shift and other team members in providing quality food, service and cleanliness for guests
- Perform all other duties assigned by the Manager in Charge of the Shift
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must be at least 18 years of age
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid Food Handlers Certificate may be required at time of hire.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORK ENVIRONMENT
(minimum qualifications needed to perform the Essential Job Functions.):
A. Lifting Requirement- Medium to Heavy:
Lifting and carrying 25 to 50 pounds occasionally, and 20 pounds or less frequently.
B. A COOK MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Continuously stand and walk on hard floors to/from the kitchen area, stock room, food preparation area the duration of a full shift (8 hours)
- Frequently lift and stack 35 to 50 pounds of food and supply items from various heights to/from shelving, freezers, coolers, stock rooms, etc. Occasionally carry stock items up to 75 pounds from the stock rooms, coolers and freezers to other areas of the restaurant.
- Ensure that the floor remains free of debris, obstacles, and dry.
- Occasionally climb a footstool or ladder to reach items located on stock shelves in coolers, freezers, stock rooms, etc.
- Frequently push or pull, trashcans, brooms, mops, and mop buckets.
- Frequently stoop or squat to reach items on low shelves or on the floor.
- Continuously reach overhead, forward, and underneath shelving, counters, tables, refrigeration units, racks, drink dispensers, fryers, batter table and ovens.
- Listen to the needs and advice of managers, team members and guests.
- Continuously use fingers and wrists to bilaterally prepare food, unload boxes, etc.
- Continuously communicate with and listen to guests, management, and other team members to ensure optimal performance.
Exciting Careers starts here. Company provides excellent features with many other benefits
- FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION : PROVIDED BY COMPANY
- TRANSPORTATION : PROVIDED BY COMPANY
- OVERTIMES : DEPEND ON WORK LOAD
- LAUNDRY FACILITY : WILL BE PROVIDED FREE LAUNDRY
- MEDICAL INSURANCE : COVERED BY HEALTH INSURANCE AND PROVIDED BY COMPANY
Note : For Applying the job please go through the job that suits you from the web page and read the instruction carefully, provide us your curriculum vitae that we’ll inform you soon. Thank you for concerning us. You can apply for the above position by clicking here or view more jobs.
Disclaimer : All the job information is provided by the respective employers, we are not responsible for the accuracy of the information like salary, job requirements and description. Under no circumstances will worldjobsvacant.com be responsible for any direct or indirect loss resulting from the use of our website and services