worldjobsvacant.com is an online jobs board. Here you can find work opportunities in worldwide by searching through thousands of vacancy listings or browsing job offers classified by industry.
We are not an employment agency we merely offer worldwide employers an opportunity to post a free vacancy listing on our website and allow job seekers to effectively find the posted job offer and apply for that position.
Available positions are as follows:
COUNTRY LOCATION: CANADA
JOB POSITION : TOMATO GROWER
Posted on May 16, 2018 by Employer detailsPachino Construction Ltd.
- Location Concord, ON
- Salary $20.00 hourly for 35 to 44 hours per week
- Vacancies 1 Vacancy
- Employment groups: Employment groupsIndigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans Visible minorities Help –
- Terms of employment Permanent Full time
- Start date As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
- Job no.925726
- Source Job Bank
Other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Perform general farm duties; Manage overall operation of farm; Maintain farm machinery, equipment and buildings; Maintain financial and production records; Establish marketing programs; Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers; Organize and co-ordinate planting, cultivating and crop harvesting activities; raising and breeding of livestock and poultry; Determine the amount and kinds of crops to be grown and livestock to be raised
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Truck; Tractor; Sprayer or duster; Seed drill; Fertilizer applicator; Storage and silage system; Feeding and watering system; Turf grass harvester
- Type of Farm Operations
- Organic farming
- Type of Crops
- Work Site Environment
- Dangerous; Outdoors; Noisy; Odours; Dusty; Hot
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Valid driver’s licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Large workload; Tight deadlines; Overtime required
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Work Location Information
- Rural area; Willing to relocate
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Judgement; Values and ethics; Organized
- Landscape and Horticulture Technicians and Specialists Specific Skills
- Clipping; Fruit trees training; Harvesting seedlings; Mixing fertilizer; Weeding; Greenhouse cleaning; Maintain and manage growth of vines, vine canopy and grapes
Exciting Careers starts here. Company provides excellent features with many other benefits
- BASIC SALARY : NEGOTIABLE BASED ON JOB POSITIONS
- FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION : PROVIDED BY COMPANY
- TRANSPORTATION : PROVIDED BY COMPANY
- OVERTIMES : DEPEND ON WORK LOAD
- LAUNDRY FACILITY : WILL BE PROVIDED FREE LAUNDRY
- MEDICAL INSURANCE : COVERED BY HEALTH INSURANCE AND PROVIDED BY COMPANY
YEARLY RETURN TICKET WILL BE PROVIDED. SO DON’T WAIT, HURRY UP APPLY NOW NOW!!!
Note : For Applying the job please go through the job that suits you from the web page and read the instruction carefully, fill up your details, provide us your RESUME so that we can know you. We will email you once you are approved. Thank you for your concern worldjobsvacant.com You can apply for the above position by clicking here or view more jobs.
Disclaimer : By using worldjobsvacant.com you agree to the following: worldjobsvacant provides a free service which should be accepted as is. All the job information is provided by the respective employers, we are not responsible for the accuracy of the information like salary, job requirements and description. Under no circumstances will worldjobsvacant.com be responsible for any direct or indirect loss resulting from the use of our website and services.