worldjobsvacant.com is an online jobs board. Here you can find work opportunities in worldwide by searching through thousands of vacancy listings or browsing job offers classified by industry.
We are not an employment agency we merely offer worldwide employers an opportunity to post a free vacancy listing on our website and allow job seekers to effectively find the posted job offer and apply for that position.
Available positions are as follows:
JOB POSITION : HOUSE KEEPING MANAGER
Marriott International, Inc – Abu Dhabi
Start Your Journey With Us
At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.
Responsible for the daily shift operations of Housekeeping, Recreation/Health Club and, if applicable, Laundry. Directs and works with employees to ensure property guestrooms, public space and employee areas are clean and well maintained. Completes inspections and holds people accountable for corrective action. Position assists in ensuring guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the housekeeping or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; no work experience required.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Housekeeping Operations and Budgets
- Ensures guest room status is communicated to the Front Desk in a timely and efficient manner.
- Inspects guestrooms on a daily basis.
- Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
- Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Supports and supervises an effective inspection program for all guestrooms and public space.
- Understands the impact of department’s operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives and manages to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Ensures all employees have proper supplies, equipment and uniforms.
- Communicates areas that need attention to staff and follows up to ensure understanding.
- Supervises daily Housekeeping shift operations and ensures compliance with all housekeeping policies, standards and procedures.
- Participates in departmental meetings and continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the departmental goals to produce desired results.
Conducting Human Resources Activities
- Uses all available on the job training tools to train new room attendants and provide follow-up training as necessary.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same with them.
- Schedules employees to business demands and for tracks employee time and attendance.
- Ensures employees understand expectations and parameters.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPs) and support the Peer Review Process.
- Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs, and financial objectives are met.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals.
- Ensures employee recognition is taking place on all shifts.
- Participates in an on-going employee recognition program.
- Solicits employee feedback, utilizes an “open door” policy, and reviews employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
- Participates in employee progressive discipline procedures.
- Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans to improve guest satisfaction.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Strives to improve service performance.
|Note : For Applying the job please go through the job that suits you from the web page and read the instruction carefully, fill up your details, provide us your RESUME so that we can know you. We will email you once you are approved. Thank you for your concern worldjobsvacant.com You can apply for the above position by clicking here or view more jobs.
Disclaimer : By using worldjobsvacant.com you agree to the following: worldjobsvacant provides a free service which should be accepted as is. All the job information is provided by the respective employers, we are not responsible for the accuracy of the information like salary, job requirements and description. Under no circumstances will worldjobsvacant.com be responsible for any direct or indirect loss resulting from the use of our website and services.