worldjobsvacant.com is an online jobs board. Here you can find work opportunities in worldwide by searching through thousands of vacancy listings or browsing job offers classified by industry. We are not an employment agency we merely offer worldwide employers or workers an opportunity to post a free vacancy listing on our website and allow job seekers , job attendant or workers to effectively find the posted job offer and apply for that position.
COUNTRY LOCATION: AUSTRALIA
JOB POSITION :WAITER
Accor Australia – Sydney NSW
Who are We:
The Mercure Sydney is in the heart of the Sydney CBD with a convenient location only a 5 minute walk from Central Station. The Mercure Sydney is the world’s largest Mercure hosting 517 guest rooms, 8 conference and events rooms plus multiple bars and restaurants.
The team at Mercure Sydney has a diverse background with the aim of creating unique and inspiring guest experiences, which create memories for a lifetime. Together with our curiosity and creativity we embrace new opportunities to grow, by empowering individuals with the tools to learn, inspire and succeed.
What the Job is:
The current vacancy is for part time waiter to work within the Evening Food and Beverage team. The team is responsible for the formal dinner service, 7 days a week covering between 50 to 100 covers daily. The team has a wide range of duties that includes:
- Setup and Pack up of all dinner services which are completed to the required standards,
- Ensuring efficient, friendly and professional service with all guests,
- Assisting with any additional guest requests and requirements,
- Maintaining hygienic food service techniques during service, and
- Understand all Standard Operating Procedures to ensure all liquor licence and other regulations are maintained.
To be successful in the role, we require you to have:
- Completed NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) or willing to obtain,
- Ensuring that all guest requests are completed in a timely manner,
- Operating within a team environment,
- High attention to detail including communication skills, and
- Must have the flexibility to work 7 days rotating roster, including early mornings and weekends
What We Offer:
The advantages of working within Accor Hotels and the Mercure Sydney include:
- Opportunities for Learning and Development through on-the-job training, classroom training and online training,
- Uniforms provisions for all staff,
- Discounted city car parking while on shift,
- Staff meals while on shift, and
- Worldwide Food and Beverage and accommodation discounts through the Accor Hotel network.
Job: Food and Beverage
Primary Location: Mercure Sydney 818-820 George Street Sydney, NSW 2000
Exciting Careers starts here. Company provides excellent features with many other benefits
- FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION : PROVIDED BY COMPANY
- TRANSPORTATION : PROVIDED BY COMPANY
- OVERTIMES : DEPEND ON WORK LOAD
- LAUNDRY FACILITY : WILL BE PROVIDED FREE LAUNDRY
- MEDICAL INSURANCE : COVERED BY HEALTH INSURANCE AND PROVIDED BY COMPANY
Note : For Applying the job please go through the job that suits you from the web page and read the instruction carefully, provide us your curriculum vitae that we’ll inform you soon. Thank you for concerning us. You can apply for the above position by clicking here or view more jobs.
Disclaimer : All the job information is provided by the respective employers, we are not responsible for the accuracy of the information like salary, job requirements and description. Under no circumstances will worldjobsvacant.com be responsible for any direct or indirect loss resulting from the use of our website and services