worldjobsvacant.com is an online jobs board. Here you can find work opportunities in worldwide by searching through thousands of vacancy listings or browsing job offers classified by industry. We are not an employment agency we merely offer worldwide employers or workers an opportunity to post a free vacancy listing on our website and allow job seekers , job attendant or workers to effectively find the posted job offer and apply for that position.
COUNTRY LOCATION: NEW ZEALAND
JOB POSITIONS : POULTRY FARM WORKER
Education, Training And Experience
Grade 10 or equivalent combination of education or GED equivalent, training and experience.
Skills And Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
Candidates should possess:
- Ability to work 10 hours shifts
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work repetitively, with attention to detail.
- Exceptional team work attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Food industry experience is a definite asset
- FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION : PROVIDED BY COMPANY
- AGE : 20 – 48 YEARS
- TRANSPORTATION : PROVIDED BY COMPANY
- OVERTIMES : DEPEND ON WORK LOAD
- LAUNDRY FACILITY : WILL BE PROVIDED FREE LAUNDRY
- MEDICAL INSURANCE : COVERED BY HEALTH INSURANCE AND PROVIDED BY COMPANY
Note : For Applying the job please go through the job that suits you from the web page and read the instruction carefully, provide us your curriculum vitae that we’ll inform you soon. Thank you for concerning us. You can apply for the above position by clicking here or view more jobs.
Disclaimer : All the job information is provided by the respective employers, we are not responsible for the accuracy of the information like salary, job requirements and description. Under no circumstances will worldjobsvacant.com be responsible for any direct or indirect loss resulting from the use of our website and services